Personal Trainer Certification Course Overview
The Personal Trainer Certification Course from Body Design University will prepare you for a successful career as a Personal Trainer and future business owner!
Body Design University will give you the education, skills and confidence needed to become an industry leading Personal Trainer! Founded in 2002, over 600 students have graduated from our intense, hands-on course and have gone on to become top Personal Trainers in the country.
Beyond your average online, or “self-study only” certification, Body Design University is an elite hands-on Personal Training business school designed for both veterans and aspiring Personal Trainers. Our goal is to develop the best Personal Trainers in the nation – not simply certify them. We learn best by doing.
Our innovative and comprehensive personal trainer certification course is designed to give you the skills needed to become a successful Personal Trainer. This course will also prepare you to sit for either the American Council on Exercise (ACE), or National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) certification exams. The Course includes 48 hours of intense classroom hands-on instruction plus 40 hours supervised, hands-on internship time with successful Personal Trainers working in the industry.
Become an Industry-leading Personal Trainer
- Classroom – Monday through Saturday, 8 am – 4 pm.
- 40 hour internship may be completed Monday through Friday 5am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 12pm.
- Recommended 90 days of self-study for either the ACE, or NASM, NCCA accredited exam.
- Payment plans available
BDU Graduates Will Receive Two Credentials:
- Body Design University 88 Hour Certificate of Completion in Personal Training. This requires no upkeep of Continuing Education Courses (CEC’s) and never needs to be renewed. Your Certificate of Completion in Personal Training will never expire! Many in the Personal Training industry claim this as the highest level of practical and business education one can receive.
- ACE or NASM-CPT Certification. An NCCA accredited ACE or NASM Certification, combined with the BDU Certificate of Completion, will prepare you to be one of the most qualified Personal Trainers in the industry.
According to graduates, an ACE or NASM certification, combined with hands-on training at Body Design University affords an average higher income than other Personal Trainer certifications and/or Personal Training schools.
Course Completion Prepares and Qualifies you to:
Practice as a Personal Trainer in Health Clubs, Vacation Resorts, Spas, Private Practices, Fitness Centers, Corporate Programs, Hotels, Country Clubs, Cruise Ships, and Athletic Teams.