6 Basics to Providing Great Service
1. Show your gratefulness and enthusiasm, greet them with it! Hi five, fist pump, whatever type of greeting you’re “into”!
2. Make the exercise program adjustments for injury/restrictions/capabilities before your client asks.
3. Never take a phone call/txt or drink/eat during a session. EVER. Get 100% in the zone and stay there until the session is over.
4. Always be ready, wait for the client to begin workout versus your client waiting for you.
5. Set aside at least 30 – 60 minutes a day for service phone calls; recognition, reminders, nutrition accountability, questions, etc.
6. CARE. About everything and, more importantly, let your action show it. Your environment, program, attire, hygiene, readiness, willingness; their goals, obstacles, results, nutrition intake, effort.
These are just some basics. There is no limit to providing exceptional service. Great sales and marketing will get you to the top, great service and results will keep you there!
MAKE IT HAPPEN!