Kanishea’s Kool Kale Chips
A recent Body Design University graduate named Kanishea Jay who completed BDU’s Personal Trainer Certification Course gave us this amazingly simple yet delicious recipe for kale chips. She came up with this recipe after a hankering for nutritionally void potato chips. After we saw it posted on her Facebook page, we knew we had to try it and share it with you! Baked kale chips are a healthier substitute for bagged potato chips with lots of preservatives and sodium as kale is excellent for the eyesight and heart health.
1. Set oven to 375F
3. Take 3 handfuls of fresh, triple washed kale and de-stem
4. Place on aluminum foil or baking tray
5. Drizzle with 2-3 capfuls of extra virgin olive oil and apple cider vinegar
6. Sprinkle with 2-3 small pinches of salt
7. Pop into the oven for about 10 minutes or until crispy and very light to touch
8. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper to give it a kick (optional)
Try it then post on Instagram and tag #BodyDesignUniversity!